Sunday, February 15, 2015

Big Announcement Coming Up!!


There is a little secret that I've been working on for the past couple months and I am almost ready to share it with you all! My blog will be getting a makeover! I have been working diligently on designing my own blog. And by that I mean completely self hosted and self run. No more blogger. I will have my own domain name as well. With the change, my blog will start looking a little more like a website, although it will still be a blog. Don't worry, all the posts and recipes are transferring over, so you'll still be able to find everything. Along with all this, I will be changing my name.

Recently, I have felt like I am outgrowing my name "The Dietitian's Kitchen." I wanted something broader and more easily understood. I am going to continue posting recipes, but I will also be expanding to add more educational posts about nutrition as well as gardening tips. I have my name picked out, but I can't share it with you quite yet... so keep your eyes open for the next few days for the big announcement!

I'm so excited and I hope you are too!! :)

1 comment: